* 2 small red apples
* 2 tbsp. lemon juice
* 2 tsp. sugar
* 2 pinches of cinnamon
* knife (You’ll need help from your adult assistant.)
* blender or food processor
* measuring spoons
* serving bowls
Procedures : 1. Peel the apples and cut them into small pieces. Throw out the core.
2. Put the apple pieces and lemon juice into the blender or food processor. Blend until the mixture is very smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into two small bowls and stir in the sugar and cinnamon.
4. Enjoy your awesome applesauce