* 1 c. flour
* 1 c. oatmeal
* 3 tbsp. sugar
* 1 tsp. salt
* 4 tsp. baking powder
* 1 c. blueberries, washed
* 1 egg
* 1 c. milk
* 1/4 c. vegetable oil
* nonstick spray
* oven (You’ll need help from your adult assistant.)
* mixing spoon
* 2 large bowls
* muffin/cupcake tin
* paper muffin/cupcake liners
* wire rack for cooling muffins
* measuring cups and spoons
Procedures : 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
3. Mix in blueberries.
4. In another bowl, break the egg and use a fork to beat it just a little bit. Then add the milk and vegetable oil, and mix.
5. Add this mixture to the first mixture in the large bowl.
6. Using a mixing spoon, mix about 25 or 30 times. Don’t mix too much! Your muffin mixture should be lumpy, not smooth.
7. Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstick spray. Spoon in the muffin mix. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 of the way up.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes.
9. When muffins are finished baking, remove from muffin tin and cool them on a wire rack.
10. Enjoy your berry tasty muffins