* 1 green, yellow, or red pepper, washed
* 1 bunch of celery, washed
* 1 carrot, washed and peeled
* your favorite salad dressing
* knife (You’ll need help from your adult assistant.)
* cutting board
Procedures : 1. Cut the pepper in half (from side to side). Clean out the seeds and gunk from the inside. Now you have two pieces. One will be your pepper-shaped bowl.
2. Cut the other half of the pepper into skinny slices.
3. Cut the carrot into skinny sticks about 4″ long.
4. Cut celery into skinny sticks so each one is about 4″ long.
5. Put a little salad dressing in the bottom of your pepper bowl.
6. Put celery sticks, carrot sticks, and pepper slices into the pepper bowl.
7. Now you’ve got a portable veggie treat! You can pull out the veggies and eat them with a little dressing. Then when you’re finished with the veggies, it’s time to eat the bowl