* 2 c. plain yogurt
* 1/2 c. canned crushed pineapple (packed in its own juice instead of packed in syrup)
* 1 can frozen pineapple or orange-pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
* medium-sized bowl
* mixing spoon
* small paper cups
* plastic wrap
* wooden popsicle sticks (available at craft stores)
* measuring cups
Procedures : 1. Drain the can of crushed pineapple so all the juice runs out.
2. Put all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix them together.
3. Spoon the mixture into the paper cups. Fill them almost to the top.
4. Stretch a small piece of plastic wrap across the top of each cup.
5. Using the popsicle stick, poke a hole in the plastic wrap. Stand the stick straight up in the center of the cup.
6. Put the cups in the freezer until the mixture is frozen solid.
7. Remove the plastic wrap and peel away the paper cup. You’ll have pineapple pops to eat and share