3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into long julienne strips
2 medium yellow squash, cut into long julienne strips
2 medium zucchini, cut into long julienne strips
1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced into long strips
1 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
1 tsp canola oil
4 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
1/3 cup lightly salted dry roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
1. Cook rice according to directions.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together coconut sauce ingredients; set aside.
3. Combine vegetables in large mixing bowl. Add edamame to bowl; toss vegetables thoroughly.
4. Heat oil in Stir-Fry Skillet or 12” Skillet over medium heat 3–5 minutes. Press garlic into Skillet with Garlic Press; cook and stir 30–45 seconds or until fragrant. Whisk coconut sauce and add to Skillet, stir until thickened (less than 1 minute).
5. Add vegetables to Skillet; toss well to coat. Cook, uncovered, 3–6 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften and mixture is heated through, stirring frequently.
6. Remove Skillet from heat. Top with basil and peanuts. Serve immediately over rice.