1 head butter lettuce, leaves torn into bite sized pieces
3 oz radishes, thinly sliced into rounds
2 1/2 oz pickled beets, drained on paper towel lined cutting board and cut into matchsticks
2 Tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
1. Heat a large pot of boiling water on high. In a bowl, combine the **yogurt**, **lemon zest**, the juice of 1/2 the **lemon** and a drizzle of olive oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Add the **cauliflower** and **potato** to the pot of boiling water and cook 11 to 13 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain thoroughly and put in large bowl of the food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer back to pot. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Alternatively, return cooked vegetables to pot and mash with a fork until smooth.
3. While the vegetables cook, i a large pan (nonstick, if you have one), heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Add the **garlic**; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add the **spinach** and **curry powder**; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes, or until wilted. Transfer to a cutting board and finely chop. Wipe out the pan.
4. Add the **chopped spinach**, **bread crumbs** and **egg** to the pot of mashed vegetables. Stir thoroughly to combine; season with salt and pepper. Using your hands, form the mixture into 8 equal-sized patties. Transfer to a plate.
5. In the same pan, heat a thin layer of oil on medium-high until hot. Once the oil is hot enough that a fritter sizzles immediately when added to the pan, add the fritters; cook 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; immediately season with salt and pepper.
6. While the fritters cook, to make the dressing, squeeze the **juice of the remaining lemon half** into a bowl. Slowly whisk in **2 tablespoons of olive oil** until well combined; season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, in a large bowl, combine the **lettuce**, **radishes**, **beets**, and **cheese**. Add enough of the dressing to coat the salad (you may have extra dressing). Toss to combine. Divide the **cooked fritters** and salad between 2 dishes. Serve with the **lemon yogurt** on the side. Enjoy!